Why doesn't my boyfriend calls pretty or beautiful?

My boyfriend doesn't compliment me he always calls me sweet when I send him my picture to him. And I also want to kw that his been not calling at all and not texting me that much. Even though he told a me that he love me and miss me so much. We been together for like 4mths now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Explain your concerns to him. Have that open, honest, and respectful communication. See what his thoughts are and share that you'd like to hear more compliments from him as well as hear from him more often. If he loves you like he says, he should take your concerns into consideration.

• I will tell him soon.. The reason saying this cause I am worried that I am not good enough for him. :( thks wish me all the best

• I understand the worry, but just present it as calmly as possible. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm... I think it is just your insecurity but qwhy you take this much break. I think you should plan canddle lite dinner😊

• Are u having sex with this guy? If so, then he is just using you for sex.

What Girls Said 1