What Did He Mean When He Said, "I'm Getting My Shit Together" ? What Is He Trying To Say?

This guy and i are kinda date. Im not ready to offically date him yet because of trust i see and hear about things he do. And we was texting then i got mad thinking of the people he messing with and he got mad because of it . So i told him "im trying not to assume anymore but its hard not to by what i see and what he do i just want you to be honest with me." Then he said "Im trying to get my shit together" What did he mean by that?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's trying to become a better person

What Guys Said 2

• It means he's trying to get his life together as a responsible person.

• he's trying to sort things out in his head :P

What Girls Said 5

• Isn't the meaning of getting one's shit together obvious? It means he is trying to put it behind him and not be like that anymore

• He's saying that he's trying to become better and stop fooling around. You really don't need a "trying" a** child. If he's not going to man up and change then don't make him feel too comfortable and expect for you to wait around for him to change.

• It means he's trying to better him self, he wants to stop all the bad things he's done or doing.

• He's getting ready. (Mentally)

• He is trying to make things better, to become a better person.