So I'm mixed but consider my self a black my type are white guys but I never get attention from them. I get attention from black a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because your appearance is black we blacks just consider you as lighter color and that's why black boys find you more likely attractive than what white boys would... Most people are attracted to people who's completion is most likely around their home environment. For me I wouldn't mind dating a white boy but I would rather date a mix or dark skin person.. because I hang around a lot of mix and dark skin people.. I don't know just my preference. But that is with most people. The world is changing now. So you never know.

What Guys Said 5

• They might be nervous to talk to you! Dont feel bad about yourself, there are heaps of factors that come into it.

• Any advice

• Mmm I can't speak for everyone obviously, but I love a good booty and mixed girls are known for being blessed with big butts! If you have that? Use it too your advantage. Not being slutty but as a peacock mechanism

• go for what you want or dont complain when you dont get it i say

• Do you date other mixed like myself

• Im a white guy and to be honest I would not never ever date a black chic

• Just go with the black guys who approach you

What Girls Said 2

• People are usually more comfortable speaking to their own.
    There is no racial barrier.
    I also notice a good majority of black men tend to be more bold in their approach.
    If you like white men, then show them that you are friendly by smiling or greeting them.

• mixed girls are v pretty. you'll get attention from a white guy soon enough