I need help reeling in this girl! What steps do I need to take to get her?

Ok, guys and gals... I've been texting this girl the past 3 days. We seem to hit it off very well, we have a ton in common and when we talk she seems pretty interested in me. When we text we'll text one another then it'll be an hour or two til she texts me again, then it's another hour or two til she texts me. She doesn't act like she doesn't wanna talk cause we are having good conversations when we talk. I don't know if it matters but I'm the one who always texts her first the next day. Yesterday/last night, we texting and talking really good, then later that night she went out to a bar with her friends and she stopped texting me and I still haven't heard anything from her. Should I text her today or wait til she texts me? I feel if I wait and see if she texts me it'll show she's interested in me. But then again am I worrying already too much if she's really interested sonce it's only been 3 or 4 days we've been talking. Help, give me some advice to reel her in. She is absolutely gorgeous and way out of my league. She's what I've been looking for in a girl and I wanna do this right... so, advice please!!!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 1

• if u always initiate bro... then that's bad.

anyway SHE should be da one who should text now then