What do I do? Decisions?

I've been dating this guy for a month and everything is going great. We have such a great time when we are together. He's really sweet and nice. My friends love him.
But we both are both living overseas so we are currently not living in our home countries.

We were talking this morning and he said something about maybe going home to Chile, that he hates the system there but he could return to his job, his family etc. He was also saying that he could find another job in Italy where we are both currently living. He's having a bit of a crisis of what to do.

I want to know if I'm a factor he's considering. I know that it's only been a month but there could be good potential for a real relationship here. How can I ask/find out if I'm a factor? How can I tell him that I would like him to stay and see if this has any future? Is it worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm better wait, instead of askin actually ;)

• Okay. But how do I find out or how do I tell him that I'd like him to stay without sounding like a crazy person?

• Like is he just going to say "you are a factor in this. I'd like to stay with you?"

• "is there any chance i'd b a factor in this?"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think that the only way to find out is to ask him directly. In my opinion by telling you he could also find a job where you're both currently living was his way to tell you he's considering to settle down with you.

• make him staay make him fall in love with you