Have you ever been cheated on?

I'm just curious and need to burn time with a conversation while I wait for my mom to finally get ready to take me out to eat.

And to answer my own question, yes I've been cheated on twice.

0|0
7|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been cheated on once. Well... at least i consider it cheating. When my ex and i were together, i was on vacation, and she went to some kind of dance party. Well she started dancing with some other guy, then texted me telling me she was breaking up with me for the other guy.

Well less than 15 minutes later she texted me again apologizing and asking to get back together. It turns out the guy didn't even like her, he only gave her a pity dance because she was all alone at the party. She came crawling back to me as soon as she found out the other guy didn't want her.

Me, being the dumbass i am, took her back, and waisted another 5 months of my life with her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• No I never have

0|0
    0|0
  • yep sure have. No big deal though. You would be lying to yourself (at least 99%) of us if you thought you hadn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I have never been in a relationship before 😀 ... Lucky?

0|1
    0|0
    • you're my hero yazan

• @hypno-trip haha thank dude, I think you know that I have never been in a relationship by choice because I'm not into relationships before marriage, I want a wife not a girlfriend lol.

• Yeah I have been cheated on many times, but I never retaliate though

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, by my ex wife

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been cheated on because I wasn't stupid enough to have relationships as a teenager XD

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't been. Not rushing facefirst into commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have not

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Why would someone cheat on you, wth?
    I've never been cheated on because I've never been in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But I don't care because it wasn't a serious relationship! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I have. Twice actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happily that never happened to me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have, nearly the worst emotionally feeling in the world.

0|0
    1|0
  • Been cheated a lot of times by one guy but that has been a long time ago

0|0
    0|0
  • i've been cheated on. more than once.
    guys suck!

0|0
    0|0