Is me being emotionally unstable what makes getting relationships impossible?

The thing is, I keep how unstable I am pretty well hidden, I think. See, the thing is, my depression has basically full on turned into being straight up unstable, and while I hide that I'm messed up, that fact has seeped more and more into my life. It's led to me becoming very detached to most people in general, either because I don't trust them or don't want to care, my aggression becomes more and more outward, and it's made me very wild. At this point, it's basically made me give up on a lot of girls on a whim. Is my depression and instability ruining me?

42

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• that might have a lot to do with it... its hard to make someone else happy when you can't make yourself happy.
    and agression is really hard to deal with. it makes people feel like they're not sure whats ok and not ok around you.
    just

• Its a large contributing factor, yes. Just being emotionally detached pulls you away from people, even the ones who are already close to you because you can't be in sync with them, sometimes people would feel something's off and would rather be with those they feel connected with.

• Given up on girls you loved/could have loved?

Well yes its bound to ruin you. You are likely to end up with a lot of regrets and frustration cause you won't be able to take back certain things

What Guys Said 2

• That could be a factor

• You need professional help and counseling to determine the root of your anger and depression.