Do older women like younger guys? Like me Iam 17 So do older girls like me?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not as most girls like older guys - but there could be some exceptions, there are not rules when it comes to who gets attracted to who...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• You need more than just age obviously... they have to find you physically and mentally attractive... and probably not... Girls unless they are much older than you 30+ typically like older guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the older woman was a lot older too. But why not just a little bit older

• Because you would be too immature for the most part. Girls mature faster than boys... I wouldn't date someone younger than me. I am actually mature for my age... And if she is that old she is a pedophile.

• No just no

0|0
    0|0
  • well you are jailbait at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most likely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not into younger men

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• if they (30-100) like younger men (20-25), its because that younger guy in general is considered hot and makes her feel youthful and desired. They usually aren't looking for youger men if they want security and marriage.

I've heard news stories where a 61 year old was dating like 10, 20 year olds after her 72 year old husband left her for a 50 year old woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Good for her :-) ... lol

• Show All
    • Holy cow that's too old. I am saying like she was 30s

• lol well i dated a 31 year old and 27 year old when I was 18/19. But both looked 24. sooo yeah not all girls mind.

• how much older?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no man. Girls always go for same age or older. It's rare you'll find an older girl liking younger guy. Unless they are milf's who want a youngin

0|1
    0|0
  • Are you hooks by a cougar?

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they are called cougars

0|0
    0|0