Too soon to ask to be my girlfriend?

Her sister just got engaged yesterday. We have been talking for a few months and I want to see where we are at. Wait? Go for it?

• Wait a week
  • Do it soon

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to let her bring it up. Has she been saying anything along the lines of "where do you see this going" or "I want you all to myself" or anything else that suggests she doesn't want you to see any other women?

If not then you just need to focus on having fun and getting to know her, as well as going out with other women. Treating a woman like she is your girlfriend before she actually is your girlfriend will lower her interest in you dramatically.

What Girls Said 3

• A few days is soon, but give it some time for her sister's engagement to be the main family news -especially if there's tension between them.

• Wait at least a week. She is probably still overwhelmed from her sister's engagement.

• I'd wait, maybe not for a week but a few days

What Guys Said 2

• You should do it sooner than later.

• I would say do it soon with her sister getting engaged, she might be thinking about relationships.