Does this mean serious or not Serious?

What does it mean when the person you are talking to bring their child around you? The guy I am talking to he brung his son around me twice and I don't know if that means something or not. I heard it depends on the parent but what does mean? Because in my eyes I thought when you bring someone kid around the person you are talking to they are serious about you but from what I heard I could be wrong. I just need someone just tell what could this mean if he brung his kid around me twice already.

What Guys Said 1

• It means either he serious about you, or he is stupid. You shouldn't bring a small child around a casual date because the child will get attached too quickly and then you break up and the child gets hurt. This is not smart. . . unless he is very serious, and if he was very serious, you would know it.

What Girls Said 0