Guys, how to tell if a guy only wants sex?

I've been dating a guy for a couple of days and we went to have dinner, and the end of the first date we kissed and hugged and he said he didn't wanted the night to end because I was going back to my place. The next day he asked me how was my day and he said if I wanted to go out and have dinner, and he invited me and we even treat each other and have pda. I don't know if he's trying only to get in my pants (well, I always assume that's what every guy wants) or is he's looking for more.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a difference between wanting sex and JUST wanting sex. Most guys want sex because we're just more comfortable with it, it's fun, it show you like us, it forms trust, etc. Why wouldn't we want it? But just because I like sex doesn't mean I'm trying to just get in your pants and then forget you. I think girls just project their personal feelings about sex too much, you don't have a guy brain so I don't think you can easily understand the way a guy thinks about sex. Most guys understand that girls have this paranoia about players so we just sit back and not push too hard for it. Most guys will be comfortable having sex pretty quickly but most of them aren't in it just for the sex. Do you understand? Am I making sense here?

• so, some guys works for it is that what you mean?

• Well good, that's the right way to think about it. Every guy you like isn't expecting you to sleep with them.
      Just wanted to make sure you're not assuming guys are about nothing but sex.

• Thanks for MHO.

What Guys Said 10

• For a male, this is a really difficult question and there is no answer that fits everyone. It depends very much on the individual male.
    For example, all that I ever wanted was that one special girl to love. The girls I met when they are I were in your current age range wanted to screw around.
    When I did get a date (which did not happen often, because I was not a bad boy), I found that no matter what I did I was wrong. By that I mean, that with some females if I did not try to tear their panties off on the first date they accused me of being homosexual. If i did try to get them into bed, I was accused of be a perverted beast and was told that men "only wanted one thing".
    Not matter what we do, we lose.
    In the end, I gave up trying.

• Just don't give him any hopes of sex. If he leaves, that's all he wanted. If he stays, he's a good guy

• the best way to tell is to avoid it for a couple weeks and see if he retains interest. talk about the future too, that would be an uncomfortable subject if all he wants is immediate satisfaction. even require some sort of commitment from him before doing it

• we have, but I'm always very suspicious about guys. Also, why guys like to joke about gettin' marry and having kids?

• I can't speak for other guys, but i'd only talk about that after at least 4-6 months of dating

• Yes there are plenty of signs and you should have included the girls on this one

• If he's friendly or if he's not.

• Just take it slow n see how he reacts.

• Just ask its a fair question you don't expect him to propose if u did sleep with him, but you're both entitled to know whether to start in gently or just go for it!

• If all he talks about is sex then he just wants to get into your pants.

• Have sex with him, if he leaves you, that means he only want sex.

• it seem he want only sex