Arab girls white guys?

This is a pair I very rarely see dating I've seen more Arab women with Arab men and black men its incredibly rare to see them with white guys, Im asking this question to see why we hardly see this coupling, are Arab women not attracted to white men?

To be clear I'm talking about the US not the UK I've never been there
To update I'm now dating an arab girl however she isn't Muslim

Most Helpful Guy

• Without sounding like a cunt here,

You will find a lot of Arab people are members of very Strict religion (Muslims etc..), And, In there culture, Its only really considered, 'The Social Norm', To date within their own Culture.

• Oh your not sounding like a cunt I was actually thinking that played a big part in why the coupling is rare

• Yup, You also see a lot of Arranged marriage and stuff in those parts of the world too.

What Girls Said 2

• Arab women have the best looking men in the world - Arab men. Arab men can be white, brown and black. They hardly need to look outside. Arab women also don't like the Islamophobia most people use against them, including a lot of white men. It is not that they don't liek white men, more like white men want to "save" them from their own culture , race and religion and no one likes that.

• Well to be clear I don't have islamophobia I have nothing against Muslim people nor do I want to "save" them from their culture

• If they didn't I wouldn't be here :)

What Guys Said 5

• No, most Arab girls are muslim, and they would rather be stoned to death by Nolan Ryan than even talk to a white, ostensibly Christian guy, let alone date him.

You must understand that muslims are the most socially exclusionary group on the planet. They neither care to mix with nor abide by the social customs of any other group. Muslims see only one way--the Islamic way--and those who don't follow it are dead to them.

• That's very true. Muslims have a standing edict to marry only other Muslims because their top priority is the preservation and propagation of their religion. I can't imagine even being attracted to a Muslim girl, given that they wear those ridiculous headscarves that make them look like they're cleaning toilets at the Kiev train station.

• Probably because of their upbringing. I don't see very many Arab women in general.

• I'm sure there are some that like white guys but religion will like be a big barrier

• Look harder then

• Just noticed you live in the UK I live in the states so it may be more common there from I've heard the the UK has a lot less racial tension

• I dont know but u made me think i dont think i have seen an arab girl with a white dude. Maybe there family or heritage play a part