Or rather, how many guys does she actually care about? have any advice? Like, just go talk to her... (What she wants to happen/ what she's thinking about/ if she feels the same way as I do ex:( nervous, feels attracted to the other, wants another, etc... ) or if she doesn't like us back, will she gain interest any ways or not feel the same way I do towards her/ how she feels and what she thinks about/ her thoughts and opinions on a given situation like this) when she likes us back, or doesn't like us back. Does it matter on how we look or can any guy go up and ask her out?
- Very accepting0% (0)33% (2)22% (2)Vote
- Playing hard to get; wants the guy and confuses him33% (1)33% (2)33% (3)Vote
- It doesn't matter to her. :P0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Not very accepting33% (1)17% (1)22% (2)Vote
- Depends ( specify/ etc... ) add your own comment and opinion.34% (1)17% (1)23% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
1) How many guys does she care about? Depends on the girl.
2) If you're interested in her, I would advise going up to her and asking her out. Many guys make the mistake of befriending her and then asking her out.
A lot of women already see as only friends at that time, so they're going to reject you. Some don't. But if I was a guy, I would ask her out immediately.
3) Don't pine after a girl if she rejects you. For your sake, if you can't continue being friends, end any contact with this girl. Don't be the puppy dog thinking that she's going to go realize that you're the guy she's supposed to be with because that mostly doesn't happen. You're going to end up resenting her or woman-kind if you keep doing this. Move on if you can't handle a friendship.
4) You can't look like a bum. Be who you are and look how you are. Confidence attracts tons of women big time, so you would walk up to her and tell her how you feel.0