Why are there so many sexually frustrated males these days?

I say these days, but of course I'm not really sure if its anything thats changed or not.

But I see SOO many posts on these forums from guys (that I presume are sexually frustrated) that are usually go along the lines of the following:

\I'm a nice guy but it seems girls only want the dickheads
\Feminism/Darwinism etc is flawed and destroying men's confidence and being able to treat women well
\Women are flawed and their mate selection process is flawed
\I'm a short guy. Women only want tall men and that is flawed
\I'm Asian/Black guy and women only want Caucasian men and that is flawed
etc etc etc
\I'm an ugly guy, but decent women only want the hot guys.
\Talking, confidence etc is all BS. The woman just rejects me before I even open my mouth.

Seriously, is this an epidemic or something? Why do we see so many sexually frustrated young men these days? (or at least on GAG haha)

Anymore opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• What you have observed has been the case since our forebears came down from the trees, although it became much worse during the latter half of the 20th Century and is becoming worse steadily.
    I can assure you that there are also sexually frustrated old men, who were sexually frustrated young men who grew old. Those who did not neck themselves, that is. Eighty per cent of suicides are male. It is the leading cause of death among Western males aged 15 to 30, mainly due to their inability to form a relationship with a woman, or after the failure of a relationship. Plenty has been written about that, if you want to search the journals.
    The current situation is due to several factors.
    One is that between the onset of puberty and the age of about 25 the brains of both males and females go through a process of sexual maturation. During this process, neural pathways are culled and new pathways are formed. As a result of this process, the way that we think changes.
    Knowing what I know now, I can say with conviction that it is a really bad idea for anyone younger than 25 to make any big life decisions, because the way that they think at, say, 21 will not be how they think at 26.
    During this process of sexual maturation, the female becomes confused and cannot distinguish the faux confidence of the bad boy and the behaviour and character traits of a true alpha male. The result is that about 80 per cent of young females throw themselves crotch first at a conga line of bad boys, each one of whom will break her heart.
    This begins to change as she nears 30. At some point, she will have the epiphany that the 'nice guys' (hate that term) whom she has been friend zoning for the previous decade were, in reality, the best relationship material.
    This situation is exacerbated by a Pavlovian mindfuck that is administered by Hollyweird.
    Think about just about any film or television series that has a romantic plot, or subplot. The male romantic lead will be a bad boy from the wrong side, who is misunderstood cruelly by the parents of the 'good girl' who is the only one who can see his heart of gold. That crap has been served up to females since Shakespeare penned Romeo and Juliette, if not earlier.
    This mindfuck reinforces the confusion that young females experience and steers them straight into the beds of the bad boys, oily nightclub Romeos and sundry pickup artists.
    For the final part of the picture, throw in rabidly misandrist Third Wave Feminism, which harms both genders.

• Wow. Thank you for your insight. Is there anything that a young sexually frustrated male can do to overcome this predicament?

• How long did it take for you to be able to let that bitterness go?

Also, since you said women become more mature in their dating choices when they reached 30, I'd assume your dating life improved as you got older?

• I was able to let it go within a couple of years. It was mainly during the late 20s, early 30s that I was bitter. To the best of my knowledge I did not show it outwardly. I have always internalised pain, rather than acted out.
      Once I walked away, I shut down that part of my brain.
      The dating life could have improved, but something inside me broke during all those lonely nights.
      I had one relationship (I was 21), which ended very badly. She had used me for about a year as a diversion, so that her parents would not suspect that she was maintaining a secret relationship with a dirtbag of whom they disapproved.
      After I had walked away, women began to make their interest in me plain in ways that would have been unthinkable a few years earlier.
      I was too damaged to respond.
      Even at my somewhat advanced age, women in my age range still go out of their way to talk, flirt, etc. When that happens, the memory of the pain from all those years ago paralyses me.

What Girls Said 2

• i think more on gag

• I don't really think it's such a huge percentage I mean there's more women in the world

• Then why are there more male virgins then female ones?

• I think there's more women actually

• I know more female virgins than men... Maybe it depends on your social circle but in general I think there's less guys who are virgins or they're very good at lying about it

What Guys Said 11

• Well sadly most of these are true to an extent

etc etc etc

Luckily they are far rarer and far between then these... people make them out to be that aside. I don't really know, I suppose they just don't know what to do with themselves. Personally I think if people but as much effort into actual worthwhile things as they did trying to get laid then people would be a lot happier.

• There's a lot in this question!

Guys who are conventionally moral are in fact unattractive to girls. The important question is, is the conventional morality truly moral? And the short answer is, no. The 'nice guy' topic has become such a controversy because it makes people feel insecure about their fundamental moral assumptions.

I don't think I've never heard anyone complain about Darwinism in this context. As for feminism, yes, it is destroying men's ability to interact with women. Feminism is conventional morality taken to the extreme in this context.

Shortness is a big disadvantage for a guy. Having been taught that women don't care about looks and that only men are shallow, of course he's going to be bitter when he finds out that is not true. Earlier generations of men would have been able to compensate by turning on the charm. But, today's generation hasn't been taught how to be charming. Today's men act, towards women, as if they were women with penises.

Ditto in principle. The Asian guy, like everyone else, has been taught that only men are shallow or that charm is either unimportant or misogynistic. The black guy, like everyone else, has been taught that money is evil. Why wouldn't you expect them to bitter, when they find out that of course looks, charm and financial/career success are important to women?

Ditto, really.

The last point is particularly interesting. So, we have the feminist war on male charm. Add to that the general sense of determinism that has become popular these days: "I can't help being fat. I can't help being poor. I can't help being uncharming".

I am actually more positive about the state of men. When we consider the context how men are raised these days, I think it's amazing that there are any charming, confident men left.

• I'm a sexually frustrated male that drinks alcohol to sleep almost every night. One of these days I really need to get the confidence to put myself out there for at least a ONS because I'm not ready for a relationship but I still want to have some experiences. I'm starting to think that's not wrong anymore and at least need to see if I can do it...

• My friend! You can do it.. and yeah, I don't think a ONS is a bad idea.

• Hey can you give me some pointers please? I don't have a lot of money right now can I still put myself out there or should I make money first?

• You should put yourself out there now in my opinion. Part of a girl's attraction is material things, how much? depending on the girl that may vary. But more important, and this applies to any culture, is how you carry yourself, how you present yourself to her, holding interesting conversations etc. That latter part comes with practice and experience, so I'd say its a good idea to gain that experience first. There is such a thing as a successful guy, who is brilliant on paper but when it comes to interacting with a woman he comes off as dull, not assured, awkward etc. In fact, a lot of friends are like this. They spent valuable years of their life completely dedicated to their work and then when it came time to date, they couldn't get any girls because they didn't know how to talk to them and realised money alone isn't enough to pull them through.

• "these days" was it ver any different? it´s a natural result of one gender being socially accepted to have sex for fun and the other one being socially scorned for even having multiple partners that they truly loved.

• Because women are pickier these days, and they have a lot of requirements for men, even if it's just a quick hookup, so it makes it harder for men to get laid. That's why you see a lot of good looking 20 somethings walking around and they are still virgins.

• They're insecure and immature. They don't want to take responsibility for their loneliness and resort to blaming women to make themselves feel better. It counterproductive because they get farther away from ever being in a relationship. Don't get me wrong, dating is hard for men, but some men make it harder on themselves.

• I am that way every day nothing new for me I have high Test

• The way the world works is that 40% of guys reproduce with 80% of women. I. e. the majority of guys never reproduce.

I know sex isn't only for reproduction, but this should nonetheless tell you something about why a lot of guys are frustrated.

Also, it falls upon men to take the initiative, and a lot of guys simply don't do it. Why? They are never taught, they don't realise it, they seek solace in porn instead.

• Feminism has pretty much ruined everything for guys and their pursuit of a woman.

• Do you mind explaining how so?

• Young women today have been trained to be competitive and powerful -yet have typically had no instruction on being decent girlfriend or wife - and they enter relationships with men that way, expecting men to respond positively, and with naturally disasterous results. Many are hung up men and women going tit for tit in sharing their roles equally in the relationship. Feminists have corrupted the minds of women by making them think positively about “being single and being sexually free.” This is the generation that was raised to ‘never depend on a man’ and not only never depend on one, really that you just don’t need a man period. So that’s a whole different life than the kind of life women were taught to inspire to in the past. The believe that being empowered is being single and being sexually free to do what you want and when you want and not being tied down to anything, but of course at some point that, being altogether unfulfilling to a woman, that must run its course eventually.

• I'm assuming your good looking and can get laid? Some of us can't and don't have luck.

• All of the above is correct.