I'm 18 and never kissed or had a boyfriend. Is it weird?

I'm 18, and i do not even have my first boyfriend yet nor first kiss or "my first time" (i'm a virgin). Well, i'm Asian and i come from a pretty strict family/parents so they always tell me not to talk about guys. Is it weird NOT to have a boyfriend yet at the age of 18? anyone else the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird at all :]
    Tbh some guys actually prefer a 'good girl' as opposed to a lady who's a bit more promiscuous- don't ever be in a hurry to lose your virginity, you only get to lose it once!

What Guys Said 7

• No, it's not weird at all. I'm nearly 18 and my studying and exams take precedence over everything.

However, at 18 I would consider you an adult and able to make your own decisions about who or what to talk about. It is time you started to think for yourself and to lead an independent life. You should now be planning your own life and own future without interference from anyone else.

• it's only weird if you make it weird now stop. plenty of people older than you who had not done those things.

• No not at all

• It's not weird. You just haven't found the right person. Life is too short to get upset over things with limited control

• Not weird at all, there many people like that out there
    don't worry

• That's not weird i was 25 when i kissed a girl for 1st time and had a girlfriend.

• Ohhhhh its not weird at all. I can only imagine the pleasure your first lover will experience. Asian and virgin... mmmm that pussy is going to be tight

What Girls Said 4

• Same, girl, same. I'm in the same exact boat you are. 😉 I'm not too bothered tho, cause I know it all probably will happen eventually. I don't think it's THAT weird. You shouldn't stress about it too much, it will happen when it will happen.

• it's not weird. no rush.

• No it is not weird. I am 17 and haven't experience either of these things yet. I am so busy with study I don't even care if I get a boyfriend or not. Your not alone.

• No. My first kiss was almost at 19. And just had a boyfriend when i was the same age. Im in my 20 now and its fine