What do you think about stubborn people?

Personally I think it's a major turn off because it shows they are selfish (not willing to step into another person's shoes and perhaps even disregard their feelings / needs), immature and stupid (doesn't yet realise that their opinions are not facts, that other people think differently to them and there is not always only one solution / answer / opinion that overrules all others).

How do stubborn people maintain relationships? I thought relationships revolved a lot around compromising etc?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Stubborn people miss chances to be happy in life. Because they never listen other people. They are *always* right.
    They maintain relationships depending on the other side. Other side has to compromise a lot. Or it seems impossible to continue such a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• They are tough to crack most older men are like that

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• As a naturally stubborn individual it doesn't mean I'm selfish or heavily influenced by self-preservation. When I'm being stubborn it usually means I don't like the task and I'm not gonna do shit I don't want to do. Luckily there's some of us that communicate our outright likes and dislikes. Everyone's stubborn in their own ways so no one can say that they are by no means stubborn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you, but I must admit I'm stubborn sometimes. I can't help it sometimes

0|0
    0|0