Girls, I don't know what to do 💔?

My boyfriend is in jail , a lot of people tell me to just drop him , and find someone else , but I really like him... 😥😥

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Only you know with your intuition what you should do.
    Practically speaking going to jail will most likely significantly impact his future (and yours if you stay with him)
    There's also the question of his intelligence and maturity given that he's done something which put him in that situation
    I've heard you shouldn't be with someone if you wouldn't be proud for your son to turn out exactly the same
    It's your one and only life and its full of different experiences, so just do what your gut tells you

What Girls Said 9

• Don't leave him because other people are telling you too. Leave him if you don't want to be with him anymore. If he did something you don't agree with then leave. If he's going to be in there longer then you can support/wait for him then leave.

But just remember that it is highly likely that he will come out of jail a different person sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worst. I can guarantee there's a high chance he won't be the same again.

Make sure it's your choice. You know him, you know what he's done or accused of doing and in the end its you that will have to decide whether you stay or go.

• Well, what is he in jail for? If murder or something of that kind, I highly suggest you do drop him.
    It's ultimately up to you, listen to your heart, not what others tell you.

• He's in jail for aggravated dui and suspended license. And it is , but everyone is telling me to drop him , especially my own family , who doesn't support me and it hurts me.. Like all I hear is "ohh , he shoulda thought about it before going to jail " or "he's not worth it " ..

• If he will be out soon stay with him, if its more than 5 years leave him, you're too young for that kind of misery

• Depends what he's in there for but if you love him and he loves you, stick with him. Everyone makes mistakes.

• Yoy are probably all he's got. Everyone may of given up on him. If its not too long stay with him. You can visit him if they have visitation times. Just make him not do it again.

• Just stay with him, there's nothing wrong with it

• but do you love him? and what is he in jail for...

• How long is he in there for?

• Depends on how long he's in jail for.. I know you really like him but sometimes you have to do what's best for you. And right now he can't do anything for you in jail and he won't be able to give you the support you need