Girls, what is it about white men that attracts you?

What are the specific features about white men that attracts you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really have any racial preferences but I usually decide whether I find a man physically attractive or not based on their face, hairstyle, body (height, frame, etc.) & even the clothes they wear - however if I was to say one thing about white men in particular I would say it's their eyes. I really find blue eyes incredibly attractive and they're most common in white people I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • No specific features in particular to be honest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know specifically about white men. But pretty much, the first thing I notice about a man are his eyes, and following close second his smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely nothing 😂😂😒😁

2|0
    2|0
  • Hmmm they have nice hair sometimes? but so do Spanish guys... hmmm. Eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Define white men..

0|0
    0|0
  • A man that is a gentleman, romantic and funny. Doesn't have to be white. But some white guys are nice to look at, stereotypically they are better lovers because they are respectful. It's a bonus if they have a big d**k

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like any other race, I look at his eyes then his smile. My eyes wonder down to his jaw... I like a nice jawline.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are men. Same rules apply. Must have a good personality, good sense of humor, and a GREAT taste in music.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess because I am white. Never dated outside my race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same things that would attract me to any guy really

0|0
    0|1
  • I dont know. . I grew up around white guys.. so thats what im "used" to... but when I started meeting different kind of people, I noticed I started to be more attracted to them..

Only 1 year ago I only dated white guys (mostly because I only got approached by them) but now I would love an Asian boyfriend or any other race or ethnicity as long as they are attractive

0|0
    0|0