How hard is it for a woman to get a date?

Assuming she is not obese or has kids, how hard is it for a woman to get a date in this day and age where they are working, independent and can go out on their own and meet people or do so online?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a kid... and I can easily get a date as much male attention as I get.

I live in NY and where people (generally speaking) people are pretty bold.
    If you're even remotely attractive (assuming you have a GREAT body, even if your face is average) you get a lot of men running behind you as you walk the streets or do every day routines.

• Some men are more hesitant to approach and will stare at you from a distance.
      But if you're a attractive girl where I live... you get hit on a lot.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not very good at getting guys to go out with me. I've asked almost everyone out. I've not been asked out many times.
    I've been set up on dates by friends though but most of those didn't work out.
    I've never tried online dating before and don't really want to. I've only seriously gone out with two people.

• I'm not obese and I don't have kids, and I don't get dates, literally never even been on one.

• pretty hard if you are attractive cuz most guys I've tried going on date with usually only want sex and i somehow find out after a few dates that they "aren't looking for anything serious". i haven't been able to find a nice guy who i find cute an interesting who wants to commit.

• Its pretty hard and people like to play games
    Also if you aren't into putting out first, def not easy

• Every woman has her own standards so it can definitely be difficult finding someone appropriate.

Even harder when you're ugly LOL

• It would be pretty easy if she isn't picky at all.

• Not that hard apparently.

• It's not difficult if you have no standards.

What Guys Said 0