What should I do? Should I say yes or just stop talking?

The guy I've been talking to isn't looking for a relationship and right now, neither am I. He asked if I would want to just casual flirt, hangout, have fun. Will I be called a slut if I agree to do that? Or will he think I'm too easy? I've been through shit and he knows that so I'm just trying to have fun this summer and not get hurt again. But I do think he's cute and I do wanna have fun right now but eventually maybe when college starts or after a while I would love to start dating him. Suggestions regarding what I should do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are both single and both have the same motive in mind then go for it! Nothing wrong with having a little fun every once in awhile. The only way you would be considered a slut (in my eyes) is if you were sleeping around with multiple different men, all casual relationships, which doesn't seem to be the case at all! So, with that said, no you will not be considered a slut if you go out and have some casual fun with a guy that you find attractive. Just be safe and wear protection. And then when college rolls around, voice yourself to him on what you want to happen from there and see where it goes. :)
    Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Yes do all that.

• You should ask yourself if you really care what people think of you. Whatever you do is your prerogative.

• I feel like he is saying we can go out whenever you are ready, so if you are interested in him in anyway, then just let him and have fun with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure... there's no harm in having fun with someone you're on the same page with.

That's not slutty.
    You don't do that with every one.

• The problem with this is that girls almost NEVER want ONLY flirting and casual fun, you WILL inevitable get feelings for him if you even start liking him. I wouldn't risk it, it can turn REALLY ugly REALLY fast...