Girls, Do you like Asian guys?

I'm from China and have been in the States for more than a year. Have only dated Asian girls but I like white, black and all sorts of girls. I just want an opinion on wether you girls like Asian guys and if so what kind of Asian guys will you prefer?

• Yes
    69% (36)
  • No
    31% (16)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I haven't seen very many attractive ones. The one that I saw was in porn... and he was bald with a muscular body.

But I can't find that clip.

• When you say Asian do you mean east Asian.

My ex is Japanese and I dated a guy who is half Korean. I have no racial preference, all races can be attractive.

• Yes, as far as the Asian male category goes, I prefer them over south Asians.
    Many of them have such cute faces :3 <3 and they are pleasant to be around. However... I found most physically attractive but not sexually attractive. I can't imagine having sex with one in the future. They don't seem open minded lmaooo

• Believe it or not, there are some people who don't discriminate based on race.

• Of course, Asian males are human beings. If you can satisfy a particular girl's emotional needs you most likely will able to satisfy her fisical needs. No matter the race.

• I'm not particularly attracted to that type of Asian. I'm more interested in filipino, Spanish and black

• I love Asian guys! I don't have a particular type though. I will say that as a black girl I don't really get to talk to them often. I generally get the feeling they're not interested. Maybe you should go up to a woman of a different race and get to know them. You'd be surprised how many of us love our Asians. :)

• I like all races, so yeah.

• Yes they can be attractive like any other dude

• I don't see how they are different from any other guy

• I also don't really prefer any type of Asians, although I like how South Korean men take care of themselves and wear nice clothes in general.

• Yes! I love Asian guys--they just don't tend to like me lol.

• Asian not Chinese

• I ain't got no type😊

• I'm Asian and I like Asian guys that grew up in the states, like me. There is a cultural difference

• I'm not particularly attracted to Asian guys. Half Asian men, though, ooo lala.