Guys, how can your girlfriend make you happy?

what are cute things that girls do or would like your girlfriend to do that would make you happy :)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Be genuine and thoughtful. Best date I ever went on was to the library. (Seriously.) The girl knew I liked books. And she took me there by surprise; she wouldn't tell me the destination. It's still the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me. It showed sweetness, kindness, fun, and real understanding.

What Guys Said 11

• Anything sexual followed by bringing me a sandwhich.

• return affection shown.

• Just listen to me, you don't have to agree just listen to my ideas no matter how rubbish they are just give them some attention

• small things that were meaningful and showed she thought about me always made me happy. just random acts of kindness and love

• Not buying stuff online with my credit card :) , not stopping me from meeting my friends :) , letting me watch the whole football match without interferrence :), sexy time at demand :) , and bringing me a cute adorable small can of beer when i want.

• By sharing her sorrows and griefs with me...

• I personally loved gifts. Try baking him something sweet!

• If she's happy I'm happy...

• If she calls me handsome without me asking for it that would make me happy.

• Giving us what we want, whatever that may be

• look good and take care of yourself, guys are always visual. But dont let him know how long it takes to be like that. Guys don's like waiting for U to make up or chose the right dress , that can mae a huge difference