If I'm more of a "relationship" person, but can't find anyone/everyone at my age is into casual flings/hookups, what do I do?

I like to feel fulfiled with people, and casual flings or hookups don't work for me - and it's very hard to find someone who wants a relationship as well. I also give my attention & affection to the wrong people - the ones who just "hit it and quit it," how can I deal with the fact that many people aren't looking for what I'm looking for?

Most Helpful Guy

• you keep searching. its not impossible and not everyone is into hookups, trust. you just have to keep trying.

What Guys Said 1

• Look for older guys maybe or guys in college

What Girls Said 3

• Don't make yourself so readily available. Try to find someone you can build a solid friendship with first

• Maybe the people around aren't ready to have one. The only thing that will work for you this time is... to wait. Wait for someone who wants a 'real' relationship. It might take time, but is anything worthy of having is so easy to get? People at our age is not really keen for commitment. They don't want to feel tied while experiencing the benefits of having a relationship. :)

• Man I don't know. Its one of those things. You just have to keep looking.