How to tell your boyfriend to stop?

My boyfriend fingers me eveytime were togather i really dont like it he says i do cause i moan and everything but after i really dont wanna do it i guess im not ready for him touching me and everything from my past my x used to grab me and everything and i hated it he was abusive. my boyfriend knows this but he won't stop cause he thinks i like it what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you don't like it. Tell him to stop, and that you are not comfortable with this. If he refuses to stop, break up with him. Regardless of what he thinks, he should listen to what you are saying. It is your body, and you choose what happens. He can't say you like it when he isn't the one receiving it. You should chose what happens to your body, and what you like not him. So tell him to stop, and if he doesn't end things with him. It is your body, not his, take control of it.

What Guys Said 6

• Tell him to fnn stop! Period! Its your pucy your body and also your property... you will give it too whoever you decide make you want to give it up... And whoever that is you will know , and I've seen some of the so called coldest fish in the sea turn into a nypho maniac on a dinner date... so , so much for morale values when that happenes... my point being don't think its the end of the world if something happens that had you acting out of the little miss manners you pretend to be most likely because your parents convinced you like mist Americans that sex is just the greatest thing that makes you a slut so don't be a slut and enjoy your sex life? Hello people there is no logic , theory, or sense to such an analogy... especially when dealing with the development of a yng child... and to put it into laymens terms... the controlling sub conscious mind , which is running everything u do some 30,000 things a sec. also has a protection system to keep you from harm I call it the gate keeper and as the brain is processing its getting data in the form of sight, hearing, feeling, smelling etc . and from the years of say birth to 6 and 7 , they use to be firm at 5 but I'd. Say seven, everything that kid was taught, told, and treated as becomes what its moral code and make up will be as his default system... if we didn't have the gate keeper then our ability to reason would be contaminated daily because lets face it most people go through each day only being what? Discouraged by others, when we run on encouragement that's all our power yet we hardly encourage anybody , I have made a conscious effort to to just that and after years of it I now do it effortlessly and as often it's necessity arises. My point being our training in this country has been no sex education period! Idc what they taught u in skooL , it has nothing to do with the sex life you gave had all your life... and don't tell us u never touched your selves that's called lying, another thing our country is very good at so you don't need some stupid boyfriend who is guessing how fast he can cum in your little girl that makes you grow a baby is about as stupid as not even being taught as much as you could learn about this great big sex mystery that some stupid Christian bible that ( and I studied it for 20 + years ) been rewritten to make sex some bad thing when its not... Either way I only come on this site to try n help as many yng girls not gave to go through what I did too myself when I was ignorant and thought men were SOMETHING? ha

• just tell him... wot r u afraid of?

• You tell him to stop. If he doesn't you tell him to go home and not come back. You don't have to put up with this.

• Why don't you just sit down and explain these to your boyfriend? I'm sure he will appreciate the honesty.

• Tell him to stop and that you don't like it, if he continues and you let him know that's definitely not what you want then that's rape, if he doesn't quit and you have to tell him no anymore than once tell him to leave you alone and never come back unless he wants to face charges.

• My girl is the same. She was molested by touching and she just can't be comfortable with fingering. She always enjoys my penis in her and she enjoys my touching her vulva but only with a vibrator. So that's what we do. Happy endings for both of us always.
    You just need to teach your guy that it's not your thing to be fingered. If he doesn't learn he's gone.

What Girls Said 2

• Tell him you don't like it. if he doesn't listen you should leave. my ex did the same thing and he ended up completely taking advantage of me.

• tell him to stop. if he pouts like a baby, dump his ass. just make sure he will stop. if he doesn't he may try something worse to you. be safe ~