Guys, do you get tired when cuddling?

My guy loves cuddling with me and he always tells me everytime I touch him he gets so relaxed he gets sleepy! last time we cuddled I was stroking his face, then played with his beard and then ran my nails along his scalp. He was putty in my hands lol, and I just wonder why I always seem to make him so tired? is this a bad thing?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• No it is not a bad thing, it is just a really pleasurable thing to be held and feel cherished or appreciated like that. I get relaxed when I cuddle as well :)

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, You get comfortable because it is soothing. So when you relax, you get tired. also, your arm falls asleep, you get hair in your face, and usually I have an erection that sticks her in the back. unless we are cuddling after sex.

• No no its not a bad thing. Why do men come home to their women. To find peace and comfort and tranquillity and love. He relaxes with you and he feels safe with you. You think something is wrong because he tends to fall asleep in your caress. Perhaps you feel your needs are being neglected. Talk to him about your needs, or even better show him what you want. Go down, he will soon get the idea.

• It's not tiring, you just make him feel super relaxed.

• It is very relaxing to be in the arms of someone you love and trust. Yes, it's a good thing.

• Nah, but a little hot in summer.

• Meh, comfortable I suppose. Don't recall the last time I was hugged.

• Women have soft skin, and when you rub our face it makes us tired.

• No... I cuddle to the end of the movie...

• what? and missout on feeling her up? hah!

• it's AMAZING feeling stop worrying

• Massages feel awesome, Kind of question is this