"I just want to talk" does that mean it's over?

He texted me asking if i was free, but i was working and said does this day work? And he replied that it works for him. So, i was going to say "we need to talk" but i didn't want to make it awkward and just said "did you want to do something?" and he said "no just want to talk".

We've been going out for 3 months, but things haven't been going too well. We generally just see each other once a week or less, and barely talk. I'd text him sometimes, but he's an awful texter and i did bring it up that i'd like to see him and talk to him more but there was no change. I haven't seen him since last Friday due to work and being out of town. We have opposite work schedules, and we're each others first relatiosnhip but are both shy/timid. So I don't know, does it seem like he will end things? I know it's dumb to ask but i'm just stressing. out. He's a nice guy, but it felt like we were more friends than anything and nothing really happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you talk to him and find out?

• We're meeting tonight lol

• Usually when girls say those words, it''s far worse than when a guy says them!

What Guys Said 3

• If he barely ever gets to see u, and u feel like he's getting further away. it means he's losing interest.

• Yeah, i agree. I wanted to talk a while ago but have been waiting to see if anything would change

• since u don't wot he's gonna say... it's not over :)

• It's hard to tell. He might just want to talk about something completely different that's bothering him.

What Girls Said 2

• I would prepare myself; based on what you said about the relationship status, it's a high likelihood.

• Eh, hard to say. But no, not necessarily.
    He's probably concerned about something.