Guys, I dont know why I was desperate for a girlfriend?

all my life I have been chasing women and now I decided not to bother its not really worth it all it did was lower my self esteem and self confidence and not I dont see the point in relationships and that. I have had girlfriends but I can't be bothered no more. after my serious relationship ended due to my girlfriend cheating i been with 3 women after her and I dont see the point I dont know why I was so desperate literally going up asking girl after girl.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I had the same problem after a break up I was insanely obsessed with getting a new girlfriend but over time the feeling wore off and i was just confortable being single, I think it's just a reaction to breaking like for me I think it was just that I was hurting too much and I wanted revenge like to a get new girl so I can make my ex jealous but I realized it was unnecessary

What Guys Said 4

• ok... what's the question?

• quick fix a different kind of companion ( dog). you'll be surprised how much less nervous/ desperate you will appear while talking to woman.

• Okay, then don't go with them

• You were desperate for a woman because you needed emotional and physical love.