How to and spice to an online relationship?

I don't want to send nudes to a guy, but just something to get his attention. Anything to make our relationship more interesting and fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex and I used to watch movies and tv shows together on Skype, basically play in the same time. We also played online games. We had Skype dates on the webcam where we would drink together and play truth or dare questions for couples, was really fun! We had Skype sex as well (nudity is a must tho :D )! We would give each other tasks, for example he gave me a task to pick 10 songs that remind me of him and play him in 5 days, and I gave him the same but with the movie quotes. Just stupid little thing that pop on your mind. :)

P. S. After 3 years like that, he eventually got bored and dumped me, even tho I thought our relationship was the best. So yeah, I wouldn't recommend a LDR...

What Guys Said 2

• hmmm u can just discuss bout yer sexual preferences wid him i guess

• The best way to make a relationship more interesting and fun is to get off the phone and actually spend physical time together.

What Girls Said 1