I'm 16 years old guy and she is 18, what should I do?

So hello, first of all, i want to say that my English won't be the best, because it's not my main language. To start with, i will tell a little story. So there is a girl in my school and i caught eye contact many times with her, and.. Just from that I started to like her, because i just find her very beautiful and interesting. I started to like her, but because of that 2 years difference, i didn't want to text her or something like that.. Because in teenage, 2 years difference is much, i think so at least. Buuut, i did it, i texted her yesterday and we had a pretty nice conversation until 4 a. m. And now, i just find myself thinking about her, but that 2 years difference just bothering me :/ So the question would be, should i just move on, or i should try something? And is the 2 years difference big, when i'm the guy who is 16. Please.. Halp :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I when on two dates with a 39 year old. It wasn't too different from dating someone my age. Two years is not much.

What Girls Said 2

• the 2 year difference shouldn't matter u should try to be with her and see how it goes

• 2 years of a difference is not that big of a deal. Proceed hitting on her.

What Guys Said 2

• 16/18 not a bad age gap.

• i dont think its a big deal. id go for it. but basically you have a crush, eventually you'll get over it. it juts really sucks in the meantime.