Have you ever dated outside your race?

if you have, what is your race and what ethnicities did the people you dated belong to?

0|0
19|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't but that's because I live in a small community and there aren't any guys close enough to my age that aren't white/American.

0|0
    1|0
    • well don't worry it seems you still have time.

• I don't need time... I'm not going very far away from here. I'm planning on staying in this area. And go ahead and say it isn't love and that it doesn't mean anything, but I have a boyfriend now and I don't want to spend my life with anyone else.

What Girls Said 18

• I've never dated outside my race. I'm white. Ethnicity is something completely separate from race - my husband is white but he's Serbian which is a different ethnicity than mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black
    And I've dated asain and white people

1|0
    0|0
  • yes a German handsome man

0|0
    0|0
  • No I haven't but I'm not opposed to it. I domt. focus too much on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and I've been with a white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated outside my race, but it could happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black and I've dated Hispanic and white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does dating a Portuguese guy count?

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm not sure... is portugueese even a race? doesn't it just refer to a citizen of portugal?

• I'm just asking because you added "and what ethnicities did the people you dated belong to?"

• No I haven't

0|0
    0|0
  • im mixed (black and white) and except from this other mixed guy i have only dated white guys

0|0
    0|0
    • im not sure if a white guy is within or outside my race lol

• can people tell you are mixed? i've seen a few half black/half white mixed girls but they all looked like they were just pure white

• no, I dont look white at all lol Except from this one girl that thought i was African people seem to think im latina..

• Yes many times.

0|0
    0|0
  • (I'm black) And I've dated White and Italian.

0|0
    0|0
  • once, but he was pranking me and never wanted to go out in the first place, so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm Indian and I'm dating a Caucasian boy

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't but I'd be open to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. African American. Filipino. Hispanic.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am really not into that.

0|0
    3|0
  • I'm black and I've spent some quality time with several white guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I'm white, and have been with an Asian girl, and a Hispanic girl. Race doesn't really matter to me all that much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I've dated a Breton, a Redguard, a couple Nords, throw a few Imperials in there, and that one time I was really drunk I got with an Orc..

I have a thing for Bretons though.. humans with elvish ancestry are my thang :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been on dates outside my race, but never seriously dated anyone outside my race.

I have yet to feel a special connection like we just click with a non-Asian girl yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • ok, but do you enjoy the company of white girls?

• Tbh, I've only been on a date with one white girl. She was nice but we just didn't seem to have anything. I wouldn't rule out dating another.

• Other than Asian girls I've dated Latinas more than other races.

• I have dated outside my race and would date outside of it again. If a woman is amazing, beautiful and catches my attention I do not care one bit what race or ethnicity the are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I haven't, but I would if I liked the person and they were available.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated white girls. I'm open to all races (I'm a black guy)

0|1
    0|0
    • I see no reason to completely eliminate an entire race from one's dating pool on a whim. So stupid. Take each person as an individual case.

• no, i feel the same way. i'm open to most races but outside of my own i've only dated white girl up till now.

• Once, I dated a Khajiit.

0|1
    0|0
  • i date white girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never dated but I've had crushes on many girls not my race and not just white (gosh people)

0|0
    0|0
    • do you mean you've never dated outside your race or never dated girls period? oh and what race are you?

• Never period (well except a fake date) I'm east Asian

• I've dated a mixed girl if that counts? Hehe.

0|0
    0|0
    • sure it does. i dated a mixed black/white girl but i kept forgetting she was half black cause she just looked plain white lol she had blonde hair and everything.

• Yeah, the same went for my mixed ex girlfriend. She was mixed Asian/White, she had light brown hair and even green eyes too!

• sounds like she would be something to see. i don't think i've ever seen a mixed asian/white woman, much less dated one, sadly.

• yep. Asian, Black, an Indian woman, a Persian girl.. I think thats it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dating some hispanic girls. Im white by the way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm white and I dated a black girl and a Malaysian girl.

0|1
    0|0