Help, my new boyfriend is pressuring me to join his drug buisness?

He says he will supply me with a car and pay for my driving lessons if i drive him around because he is banned from driving, he has braught it up twice now but im scared the longer i am with him he will try to make me do it? Why do i have to do it why me? Its tempting to get free driving lessons but i dont want to do it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want to be in jail?

Dump that loser and move on.

What Guys Said 7

• Why is this even a question. Don't ruin your life, and if he asks you to do this again dump him. This is a terrible thing to ask some one to do. This is something that could adversley effect you for the rest of your life, I can't imagine this guy is worth a criminal record.

• Don't do it if you get caught the driver is responsible for knowing what's in the car. So if he hides something and denies its his who do you think there gonna blame? I'll give you a hint not him. Your playing with fire.

• I wouldn't do that messing with drugs is a dangerous businesses. Thugs are ruthless and you can end up in the crossfire.

• Then don't do it. Why do have a drug-dealing boyfriend? Do you really value yourself that little?

• Don't do it and please leave him, if you do follow him you will follow into a lot of crossfire

• if you dont want to do it he can't make you. and he can't have a drug business if he gets busted can he?

• leave him please

What Girls Said 4

• Don't let him pressure you into anything. If he is pressuring you to drive him around for drugs then he will pressure you to do more later on. Possibly even try forcing you to take the drugs with him. Talk to him about it and if he doesn't listen, do what you feel is best.

• Well you're just learning driving at this time right? Learn to drive and then dump him. But if it isn't that type of situation you should dump him and come up with your own money to learn driving.

• Wtf no, break up with him if you have to

• This is not complicated. Break up with him.