Guys, Guys did you ever fall for the girl you were cheating with on your girlfriend?

• Yes
    29% (6)
  • No
    71% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

12

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy who thinks he can be in 2 relationships will never change his mindset. I doubt he's really "fallen" for you he might just be saying the right things. I'm sorry but itm just being honest. A man who will cheat like that once will do it again and again as it usually cause by some sort o. Insecurity

What Guys Said 11

• I've never cheated, but if your cheating, then surely your disrespecting both women, so surely, you shouldn't be able to fall for either one due to the fact that you feel as if its ok to disrespect them both and show no morals, proving that you don't really care for either one neither, x

• Well since I am not a slimy piece of shit, no, I have never cheated.
    Any person, man or woman, that cheats is a despicable human being and a complete waste of life piece of shit.
    anyone, man or woman, that knowingly is with someone that is cheating, is an even worse despicable piece of shit.

• I've never cheated

• I have never cheated but, just an opinion I think for someone to cheat on their girlfriend, they must have already fallen for the other girl all that needs to be done is break off the old girlfriend take the title and place it on the new girl, basically formalizing the relationship

• That's outrageous!!! This is unthinkable... never done that... gosh... and by the way you can't prove it... hahaha...

• No, lol, never had a girlfriend anyways.

• No, because I have never cheated on anyone. That is dishonourable.

• That would assume I have cheated on my girlfriend.

• wouldn't do that anyway.

• No, for the reason that I don't cheat and I define relationships up front. If I know it's only about getting pussy, I tell the girl so we don't have any issues later on. If there's a chance I'll like the girl, then I'll break up with whomever I'm with and date her seriously. If I'm fucking multiple girls at one time, I'm not serious about any of them.

• 1: Never cheated, never will.
    2: If he'll cheat on her with you, he'll cheat on you with the next piece of ass to catch his eye.

• But he's been in a three year relationship, maybe the sparks just gone? But he's afraid to loose her?

• Im not his girlfirend but okay! Poor girl i guess

• I guess i dont want to be his plaything but im just really attracted to him and he satisfies me