Girl is being really confusing?

So me and this girl have had mixed feelings for a while now (I liked her but she wasn't sure if she liked me) but recently she said she did like me but wanted to take it slow. But the other day I saw a text of hers from one of her close friends that implied we were just friends, and I know she would of told her she was taking it slow with me so I'm confused if she changed her mind. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sure that she is trying to feel out the situation before making any firm commitments to calling you her boyfriend. She is trying to see if her feelings develop for you more before she announces you to everyone. Let her take some time to see how she feels; the more pressure you put on her to decide, the more you may see her push away from you.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe she's just not ready to tell anybody else yet

• Don't believe her friend.. Maybe she's jealous. Just talk to her and ask her how she feels.. If you don't you will regret it and who knows, maybe you guys are meant for each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Taking it slow is also when someone isn't sure or ready for a relationship. She may have been pressured to "label" it for her friends and wasn't even ready to say she is taking it slow. All you can do is go at the pace she is comfortable with.