The guy I'm talking to (my crush) asked if we should hold hands while we walk (we were walking) & I laughed and said don't be weird about it?

I feel sooo bad, what do you think he thought of this

Most Helpful Girl

• Aw, sorry-- I find this question adorable for some reason. ANYWAY! Sometimes we say weird/silly things to the person we like and as girls, we overthink situations a little too much. You like the guy; he probably likes you too because he wanted to hold hands. If your brain keeps replaying the situation over and over again, take a breather, and when you get a chance, apologize, or ask him if you offended him. Don't torture yourself over what was said and look towards tomorrow. 95% of the time we try to think for others. I'm not psychic, nor is anyone else on this site. He likes you. Go get em girl!

What Guys Said 3

• not very nice of you... if your shy then blush or tell him directly,

• how nice of you to hurt his feelings ike that.

• If that was me, I'd think she really didn't want to so I wouldn't ask her in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• maybe he thought you didn't have interest.
    maybe confront him and say that you didn't mean it like that, if he did take it that way.

• He probably thought you thought he was joking.. Don't worry just bring it up again and see how he responds.