What's a good idea for a first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some kind of activity. Bowling , mini golf

• I was thinking of that. I didn't want to do the usual dinner and movies. That's corny! I wanna do something where we can interact. So bowling and mini golf sounds good but I don't know how much fun bowling would be with just two people. So I might just go with mini golf

What Girls Said 3

• Just go to a restaurant. Nothing too fancy but not some fast food place... Something like Swiss Chalet if you have one of those.

• A combination of mutual interests U share with the person U want to date.

ie: I am a total outdoors physically active person + clubber + raver which is NOT most grrrls

• Go out to eat.. Maybe a picnic.. A nice walk.. Movies is so typical and boring tbh

• A picnic is great idea! & yeah you're right the movies is boring, i'd like to do something where we can interact with one another. I was thinking maybe the aquarium, you think that's a good idea?

• Love the idea!

What Guys Said 4

• Sky diving.

Seriously. All that fear and adrenaline will flood her brain with the same hormones as love.

• i would be down for that but i doubt she would. so i would consider indoor skydiving

• Paintballing!

• Beats me. I'm bad at this. I usually opt for a cool local attraction and a meal.

• I think dinner is always best because you can talk.

• dinner is cool. but i would like to do something besides dinner

• dinner then a walk around town, stop for coffee and dessert someplace nice, outdoor cafĂ© is nice. Kiss under the trees in some park...