Girls, Why do girls seem to get bored with me?

I have been told I am a very good looking guy and nice. It seems like when first meeting a girl she gives me so much attention (even if they have a boyfriend), but after awhile they just seem to get bored with me. I'm defintely not an outgoing guy, but i'm not socially awkward by any means. Is it because i'm nice? I have been told I am funny. I know I can't expect great relationships at 19 but it just doesn't make sense to me.

Please help

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont be too nice like in a sence that a person ends up thinking they could walk over you without you standing up for yourself. But being nice is fine and trait that is attractive to most girls (unless they are looking or the ever so popular bad boy lol jk) but I've seen guys who were nice and kind and good looking and thoughts that's all they had to be. Being nice isn't everything when it comes to attracting some one or being good looking. Make sure to have a full life of your own. You don't nesicarily need to be outgoing but just make sure there are interests that you like that you can talk all about them. And the right girl thats into you will stick around.

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe it's the type of conversations you have with a female. I personally like to have intellectual conversations with guys or conversation that are about something meaningful, so if a guy talks to me and its a boring convo, that can definely make me uninterested in him.

• Just be you the right girl will come along and be just fine with who you are its also good to step out of your comfort zone though too that way you can enjoy new experinces and awsome fun adventures lol

-a very outgoing girl!!! :DDD

• Maybe the problem is that you're not engaging in conversations or don't carry them well :)
    This is easily fixable just try to find common interests with who you're talking to and build on that

• Give it time and stay true to who you are. When you are ready for the right girl she will be there

• Maybe because you can't entertain them. Girls want boys who can make them smile and entertain them; someone who won't bore them.

• Maybe you're not hanging with the right people. Remember not everyone likes everyone elses personality. If you find the right people, they'll never get bored of you

• You may just not be around the right girls. A girl who wants to date you will like you just the way you are, even if you were all of the things you said you weren't. Just be patient, there is nothing wrong with what you're doing. The right girl will come.