Guys, Guys do you prefer to date women younger then you or?

The same age or it doesn't matter.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a man's age. If he's in his 20s then it's about his age. If he's in his 30s then would be about 1-5 years younger. If he's in his 40s then he'll want a woman around 3-10 years younger. The 50s will definitely around the 10s years younger.

Generally, women between the age of 18~25 are prime age for most men. This has more to do with genetics than actual preferences. Woman tend to be fully matured during that age but are young enough to have children (several). The possibility of having your offspring survive into adulthood with a female mate for that age is really high.

Women around 25-35 are more attractive to men looking for a family. They would be looking for traits that give strong indication that the woman would be a good mother. Sophistication, elegance, care, gentleness, confidence, health, faithfulness, intelligence... would become more important that just fun and looks.

What Guys Said 19

• Maybe 2-3 years younger than I am at my current age , 10 years or so older than me is okay as well. God knows I spent too much time in the past than in the present lol

• Same age, although girls tend to go for older men because they are financially stable, and girls culturally learn that they should seek to be gold diggers for a better future or so, so that they can just hang around being lazy.

• Younger or the same age. If I really liked her then a year or two older wouldn't stop me, but when I'm looking at people I don't know as a possible date I prefer to look for a girl who is a year or two younger than me.

• I prefer younger. Younger people usually seem more fun to be around with, and guys usually want to appear to be more superior in front of their girls.

• Younger or same age. Preferably younger.

• Same age or younger but I only attract older women. Grates me.

• I usually stay within 2-3 years younger or older then me.

• No it doesn't matter as long as she is not really old looking.

• I never dated a girl younger than me... All of them were 3 years older than me... My girlfriend is 4 years older than me...

• +6 or -6 with respect to my age

• If I were to date yes I would prefer to date younger. I wouldn't date anybody my age.

• Younger. Much younger.

• The same age.

• Same or younger

• It doesn't matter. I do have a little thing for older women though.

• Anywhere from a little younger to a lot younger, but I make it a point not to give girls money or pay for any of their shit. I think that's important when dating younger women.

• It doesn't really matter unless the age is a big difference it come down to what we think would be able to happen

• Younger girls seem less intimidating to me so I'd prefer slightly younger like 22 to my age. I also like same age cause then it feels like someone who's been through the same amount of life as me.

• But not older...

• Doesn't really matter, but I have a minimum age limit