Does he just want something physical?

I met this guy online. He has been texting me everyday for over a month. I've seen him face to face twice. A walk and a movie, nothing physical happened. He seems shy n inexperienced. He wants to go for drinks but I can't be out late and nowhere where we can drink is open before late. He suggested getting some beer n going to a hotel. That sounds odd and has got me worried. What are your thoughts? He also said he's never gone for drinks with a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I think he just wants somewhere to chill with you. It doesn't have to lead to anything if you don't want it to.
    Tbh, I wouldn't ever advise anyone to go into a room with someone they barely know, that they met online.
    If he has good intentions, great; but if he's slightly unhinged or a serial killer, then you're fucked.

What Guys Said 2

• That's what alpha males do. They hang out online all the time so they can seduce the insecure wallflowers that never leave their house.

Are you kidding? The hit it and quit it type are out fucking club sluts.

• sounds like he wants "tap n gap" stay away from this one

What Girls Said 1

• Uh what do you think is going to happen if you go alone drunk to someones hotel room. Probably Sex tbh if that isn't what you want discuss it before you drink or go into the hotel room. I am not saying He just wants physical but this seems like where that situation is going to lead.