Girls, When you see those 2 guys, why would you react differently in this way?

If say there are 2 guys (A and B ) standing next to each other who are friends. You look at A when he is not looking at you , but when A makes eye contact with you , you look somewhere else. With guy B , when he looks at you, you make direct eye contact with him.

Why would you act in such a way with both of the Random guys?

Girls valuable opinion :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't make long enough eye contact with someone I find physically really attractive. Guy B can totally be a "hot guy" but if there's something about Guy A that really attracts me (say beautiful eyes or a nice smile, or if he's making Guy B laugh - humor is a big turn on for me), it'll make me blush and look away.

1|1
    0|0
    • Totes agree

• Show All
    • Hmm that is a good question. I don't have an answer to that I'm afraid, I don't have casual sex.

• No problem ;) & Thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• maybe guy A looks more intimidating than guy B

0|1
    0|0

• Show All
    • can't tell lol

• Like generally who would you be attracted to... Don't take it as a situation... Just a hypothetical question.. Lol ;)

• Such a confusing question, maybe the first time when the girl saw A they may have been startled, then B they may have had more confidence?

1|1
    0|0

• I would say that maybe they like Guy A but they're a bit shy about it? As with Guy B, I'm not too sure. She could either like him and be confident about it or she could just be friendly.

Tough question, but from personal experience, I'd say she likes Guy A but is too shy.

0|1
    0|0