I need advice on asking a girl out/to date me, can you help?

Ok so im a 14 yea old guy, going into 9th grade this next school year, she is a 13 year old going into 8th grade, her name is fallon, she has a great personality, is a fun/funny girl and i like her because of her personality, hair, eyes, and body, so i guess you could say everything about her is why i like her.

I need help figuring out ehat to say to her.
And here is an early thanks for your help: thanks for your help!

Oh, also, i forgot, i am good friends with her twin brother jacksom

Most Helpful Girl

• I have had no experience in this matter, but if it were to happen to me...
    I think I would like it if he just asks me. Preferably not in front of friends, but somewhere quiet where we could talk privately. If your really nervous and you stumble with words do a romantic gesture. Like, if you know where he locker is slide a sweet little note in it and make sure it won't fall out. Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• A simple "will you go out with me" should work. Just do it when you two are alone

• aww cute, ask her to get her favourite food or to the movies. ask in person not text though

• You should totally tell her exactly what you just said. Make it clear that you really like her and that you want her to be happy, and let her decide from here. she shouldn't feel pressured to date you, but odds are, when you lay all of your feelings out like that, she'll be honest with you too.

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to her like a normal person, be yourself. Get her number. Call her or ask her out in person.
    Have fun.