How do we come back from this?

The guy i'm seeing and myself were happy, until when drunk i said something little that annoyed him.
It's now been a week with no contact except to tell me that it's not over but he needs some space.
I want him, to be with him, but how are we supposed to come back from this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd suggest sending him a message telling him that you are truly sorry for whatever you said and that you are willing to respect his decision to need space because you care about him. Tell him you won't contact him then till he's ready. Now the hardest part would be to actually trust the situation and to not contact him but at least by sending him a message telling him what your place of action is you're taking the mystery and guess work out of the equation because he knows where he stands and so do you.

Stay strong girl. We all make mistakes. I once got really drunk too and ended up crying my eyes out in front of my ex (we were dating at that time) over the stupidest thing because I get emotional when I'm drunk so yeah :/

What Guys Said 1

• It all depends. What'd you say to him?

What Girls Said 2

• wait for him to calm down maybe

• Wait for him to contact you and see what he says, it probably won't be as bad as you think. Just keep yourself distracted in the meantime :)