Guys, How to deal with guys who play hard to get?

7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It is a simple game... they do it because you have already shown interest in them... so they have gained the upper hand in this pseudo relationship!!! Repeatedly talk to them, but in a cold & teasing manner and then suddenly stop talking completely!!! We guys get some weird kick out of this on/off attention... Believe me in 5-6 days he would be so confused about his feelings towards you that he will think he's in love with you...

• To be honest, in today's day and age it's really hard to tell if a girl is actually flirting with you. And if you assume she is and you're wrong, ohh well, all hell will break loose. So it's best to stay safe and not assume she is flirting with you.

• Here's a hint: if they are playing hard to get, they're probably not worth your time. It's such an immature thing to do, at any age.

• I don't , I dont date guys but I'm sure its the same for anyone who play hard to get. Just keep trying until they warm up to ya.

• Depends if you want to date a guy who's playing games

• What do you mean?

• I keep flirting with a guy he changes the topic everytime.. Plays to hard... What should I do.. Quit talking?

• hmm i dunno , keep giving hints , if he doesn't response , forget him :) that's my advice..