What do you think of dating with a foreigner?

Would you date with a girl or guy who is from other counties and has a different ethic and cultural background?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I did it and I married him. We have different ethnic backgrounds and come from two different countries with different cultures but it's worked for us. His first language is not English but he speaks English very well - we communicate in English but he has taught me bits and pieces of his language too, which is fun 😊

I wrote a MyTake a while ago on how to make this work properly. Check it out if you'd like to.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7011-dating-somebody-from-a-different-country-or-culture

What Guys Said 12

• I can try

,,,

• yeah I totes would. its fine

• I've tried to date girls domestically but one was Mormon and I was unwilling to convert and other one was Korean I'm not Asian so they wouldn't talk to me they pretty much keep to themselves. But at least I tried, if they are Muslim or something thy can't hate on my dog (muslims can't own dogs and hate them for some reason) and I'm not into the whole hajib/burka thing.

• I am an East Asian student studying in Worcester, MA, and I am dating a British American girl.
    Personally, I do not mind if a girl is a foreigner.
    Regarding culture, I am actually much closer to White culture than Asian culture and other non-White cultures so I do not have any problems dating her, and I will not date a girl from a very different culture.

• Depends on the country. I wouldn't date a muslim girl because there is no future in it. I wouldn't date a Russian girl because I know she would be looking primarily for $$. Each case is individual

• Sounds like an adventure. Sign me up!

• If I really really like her and practically it is possible for us to be together somehow then I will definitely pursue.

• I'm not against it but it sounds like it's hard.

• As long as she's white and european, Im fine.

• Yeah of course, you'd have much more to talk about and not to mention they'd have a hot accent

• Yes, of curse if she is a good person😊

• I would and I'm trying hard to date them (I am the foreigner in this case), but it seems like German girls aren't interested in that :( There's nothing wrong with dating a foreign person as long as it's a good person, we don't bite you know :D

What Girls Said 4

• YES. I know for sure I'm gonna date foreigners or even marry one some day cause in the next few years I'll be out of my country anyways and I'm never coming back. And I like foreigners way better than guys in my country.

• I'm in temptation to date one :o

• I have no problem with it

• Of course I would.