I wish I could have them both.

i am confused between two women ,they are both nice and incredibly beautiful and I like them both ,but the problem is that I can have one of them ,i wish I could have them both but it s impossible

so I want to ask you something ,do you choose the partner according to the sexual attraction or what the heart says ? or both ?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have both things with one of those girls. That should help you decide which girl you want more.

Picture yourself without one and see how it feels. And then do the same for the other one.

Sexual attractive is also a must. If they don't give you both, don't date either of them.

What Girls Said 1

• Your heart. Sexual attraction can come when you begin to love the person. Making love will be just that. But it's usually not the other way around. You can be sexually attracted to someone and the connection never develops. Go with your heart.

What Guys Said 1

• Heart. If your looking for a girl to be with and love, its always heart.