The girl who I'm dating converted from Islam to Christianity and I think she is trying to sell me her religion, How should I react?

She was a Muslimah first but changed her faith to Christianity an sometimes talks about Bible and Jesus to me. I am a Muslim but don't believe in God and supernaturals. She doesn't push me to Christianity but I don't like when she talks about it. How to ask her to stop? without being rude.

Most Helpful Girl

• As Christians, we are commanded to share our faith. She can't be quite.

Second, she is romanticly involved with you so she wants you to share in the most important thing in her life.

Long story short, you'll have to break up and never speak to her again, but as long as she's not literally shoving it down your throat you can't tell her to suck it. She has the right to free speech and religion.

If you tell her to shush up you'll be infringing on her human rights. So just plug your ears. She can't make you listen.

• Sorry but the beliefs are stupid.
      How there could be a God?
      How he had a human son?
      How a virgin gave birth?
      How he died and got back again?

• Hey, it sounds crazy to me, too! But the amazing part is I was chosen to believe.

Now, that entire spiel ha nothing to do with ignoring her. If I were her, I'd break up you. It's common sense. She must really love you.

What Girls Said 4

• You are a man. Stand your ground. Live your convictions.

• How are you a Muslim and don't believe in god? lol

• Its easy you can try if you want with your religion.

• How can u be a Muslim and not belive in God?

• Islam is always a part of me like a background. I look at Islam like a culture not like a religion.

• Oh I see. I wasn't sure at first. 😂

• You don't push your religion on people. Tell her to stop

What Guys Said 9

• it doesn't sound like she's trying to push shit on you. she is simply openly talking about her beliefs and interests.

• Explain her Jesus is a prophet in Islam, the last before Muhammad.

Let her read the Sura 19 Marrium : quod.lib.umich.edu/.../koran-idx It's about the virgin Mary and the immaculate conception and birth of Jesus.

• How a virgin can gave birth its all just stories.

• It's religion... but peple do believe it. read this in th BMJ. com : "the incidence of self report of pregnancy without sexual intercourse (virgin pregnancy) and factors related to such reporting, in a population representative group of US adolescents and young adults.
      Results: 45 women (0.5%) reported at least one virgin pregnancy unrelated to the use of assisted reproductive technology. "
      http://www.bmj.com/content/347/bmj.f7102 The British Medical Journal is VERY serious, an equal to The Lancet.

But of course, key words: "self reported"...

• If you dont believe in god your not a muslim mate... Simple as.

• I agree it is both, but only because of the strict followings of mohammed based on the profound belief in allah.
      I was raised in a church of england school and a very christian enviroment however i do not believe in god or jesus so i couldnt really say i am christian just because of where i was raised ;)

• LOL RIGHT?

• Well there isn't much you can do. Christianity is center around Christ and Muslim is centered around Muhammad. The differences will tear each other a part.

• To be Muslim you have to believe in God...

• There are a lot of Muslims who don't.

• Muslim: a follower of the religion of Islam
      Islam:the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

Thusly, not believing in God would make you not Muslim.

• So you're an atheist, but pretend to be muslim in order to avoid beating/beheading?
    Interesting.

• I'm not scared of fanatics and extremists , but call myself Muslim is easier for myself than atheist.

• Why it's easier to brand yourself as one you're not?

• Islamic culture is more than a religion the culture of my country and me is an Islamic one so I can say that I'm muslim.

• Stand behind your own beliefs.

• Just be like, it's not my thing, then move the conversation on.