Would you consider joining a Dating Site?

If yes- why and if no - Why?

I would never consider joining one, and I would never date a guy who i knew had accounts on dating sites!

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • See Results
  • I am already a member on a dating site

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's free, it's crap and if it costs, it's just a trick to get your money. Even if you don't consider this financial issue, it's not really ethical. Who gets to know the love of his/her life from a dating site?

What Guys Said 1

• Never... i consider those sites kinda fake

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly have to say don't knock it until you try it. For those of us with very limited time to spend "searching " it is a very good way to meet people. Some don't have luck and are very bitter, but there are lots of GaG users who met someone on a dating site. I'm one of them, five months later still happy. Sure I met some people and had no desire to pursue them, but real life is like that, too. It depends on what site you belong to and being specific about what you need. Meeting someone at the grocery store doesn't mean they will be any more truthful about who they are and what they want out of a relationship. I like that I can at least get an idea through the profile if we might mesh prior to wasting any time going out with someone and realizing they aren't what I thought. Lies happen everywhere, online and in life.

I understand bitter folks who have failed, but again... don't knock it til you try it. Many have succeeded.

• Great points which i hadn't thought of !! Thanks for that!