Guys, would you want a mature and sensible women but can be serious or a women who always laughs, let loose but helps you when you need help?

The mature and sensible women who can be serious and sometimes don't get your jokes but loving. Or the joker women, letting loose, always positive , laughing but not very mature and can get childish, but she is there for you when you need her.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• The second. I'm a laid back person and want to be with someone like that too. I have a sense of humor and I use it, but am probably one of the top people for crisis solving. Comes with being an ISTP I suppose. I just want a girl who is more like the second person you described.

What Guys Said 4

• Always tough for me. I consider myself a very sensible and mature person in my actions and outlook on life, yet I love to laugh and fun as well. I find the the first one to have less relationship issues, but not enjoying moments as much as I would with the second, even though there are likely more problems between us.

• Mature doesn't mean she can't joke or let loose. What do you think being mature means? I'd probably go for number 2 but neither sound just right. I'd want the joker who lets loose, is always positive and cutesy, and is mature and there when I need her.

• of course a laid-back gal!

• "laughs, let loose but helps you when you need help"... you said it best yourself ;)