Would you ever kiss on the first date, No matter if you are?

in your teenage years or adulthood? Taking note that we are in modern times and things could change regarding social relationships between a man and a woman or do you believe never is appropriate to kiss on the first date because is not ethically or socially correct you have to wait for more dates for that.

Most Helpful Guy

• it really depends on what signals you're getting, as well as what you do. If you have a really great time, and are clicking on all cylinders, especially if you've already broken the touch barrier, it could happen. both people just have to be willing. I'd personally think 1 date is too soon, but with the right girl you never know

• Let me put you an example and tell me if it was ok to make out on the firs date. I met this guy over 2 months ago during a family trip. During that trip I only saw him 3 days because that was the time the guy stayed on the town and the same time I also stayed in town. We saw 3 days because he is a friend of the family, especially my cousin who is his friend from high school years. During those 3 days we talked, one of those 3 days we stayed up like 3 hrs talking about many things, So I can say I already broken the ice with him. The guy was sleeping in the same house as I was stayng because it was my aunts house. Of course I had my own room but he had to sleep on the living room. One nite we stayed up like 3 hrs like I mentioned, at the end of those 3 hours we each other say good nite and we kiss on the cheek, pretty normal but then he caught me off guard and gave me a kiss on my mouth as I was pulling away from him after the cheek kiss. If he did that It seemed he wanted to kiss me.

• I forgot to mention he is 42 years old and Im 44

• i mean, if you like the guy, and you're both in your 40s, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer to kiss on the first date, I don''t mind waiting for the second, but if it's on the first one it's even better.

• Probably, given that we've been in an online relationship already for the better part of a year.

If it was a just-met first-date type scenario, though? No. A hug, probably.

• But lets say the guy gave this chick a mouth kiss, just a mouth peck kiss, when they met the first time because he wanted to do it and caught her by surprise, but then when they went officially for the first date they made out quite passionately.

• Can't comment. Never done it.

What Girls Said 5

• Based on my experience... kissing on the first date...2 words: never again.
    For me, it doesn't matter the age or the time that we're living in. Its muy importante for me to know a guy very well before I go making out with him. Lesson learned.

• Ok. Based in your experience you said. What happened why it did not turn out as good as you expected to be?

• The guy turned out to be an asshole and a player. Had I taken the time to actually get to know him and be able to make a proper judgment of his character.. I wouldn't have wasted my time. Im not say ALL women will have the same experience but I'll always encourage women to wait first. What's the rush? Plus it won't hurt u to wait. But it was hard (back then) to wait when my mentality was, "We obviously like each other. We're young. Im making my own rules and I wanna live on the edge for once."... wasn't worth it. lol

• Of course, I see no reason not to.

• No I believe kissing on the first date is fine as long as the mood is right and it feels like the date is going well! My husband and I had a full blown make out session on the first date haha

• Good good I also think that if the mood in both is ok why dont do it specially if the date is going well. Although some say is too soon to make out for quite some minutes on the first date

• morally or socially I have no scruples i'll do what I wanna do. however I wouldn'tve been confident enough to initiate it which would stop me if the guy didn't go for it. didn't kiss my current boyfriend for like 4-5 dates even tho the mood was there, we'd talked non stop via text and the attractionwas here and they were really long dates. but that's cos I was really inexperienced and shy and he didn't full on go for it

• or he wanted to make out at that moment but he could not since we were not alone in the house you know adn anyone on the house could get up since it was late at nite. Well 2 months had passed and both of us arranged to see each other again but this time only me and him. So our first date took place only 2 weeks ago after we met. Almost at the end of this date, we were at some park inside a condominum complex and again we talked like 4 hrs and then he was getting close to me so he started to give me a kiss on the cheek and like getting warm so then we make out like for 2 minutes, he also kiss my neck. So I can say we really make out on our first date. I bet this guy took advantage of making out with me because 2 months ago when he gave me a kiss on the mouth he could not make out with me back then but I sense he wanted until now then he took advantage of it with our make out sensual session on the first date. Even so I dont know if the guy is into me.

• without even reading what your wrote of course its okay at least by my judgement. if its okay with you then its okay. not for anyone elses judgement but your own anyway.

I did read it by the way and if you think itsgoing too fast or you are not happy with it then speak up or stop kissing him. I know it is hard in the moment tho not to.

you are not doing snything wrong. however def do not escalate it any further if you are unsure if he likes you. slow it down

• Yes I would, if I feel attracted to him.