How do you know when it's meant to be?

Like anything not just relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• I get a very specific feeling when I know something is meant to be. I got the feeling when my boyfriend and I started dating. And I got the same feeling when he told me that he was going to be a teacher instead of majoring in chemistry (he'd make an amazing teacher). I even got the same feeling when I then decided to study elementary education.

• Yeah I got this feeling about this guy but we never dated. I got the feeling when we met then I didn't think much about it because I didn't think I would see him again. Then that next school year we had a class together and he ended up having a crush on me.

What Guys Said 2

• When there's peace and happiness surrounding it

• you yearn for whatever it is all the time, and can't get it off your mind. sometimes you even dream about it, and it's all you want to do in your free time

• Would you say the same for a person?

• i might rephrase it being all you want to do in your free time ;) but same idea yeah haha

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly if it's meant to be you will know. Mostly because you will think more logically/rational about it. Plus have more acceptance about it.

• Nothing is meant to be. I don't believe in destiny.