Girls, Do you think this is normal talk?

So I met this girl in class at college. She was nice and seemed friendly. She teamed up as my lab partner in Micro-biology, so we had to design experiments together. She would stare at me a lot and sometimes smile shyly. We NEVER talked anything except for the experiments. After knowing her for 3-4 weeks at practicals, one day she out of the blue tells me how she didn't feel well (having cramps and nauseous) a week ago. She looks deeply into my eyes while saying it. I thought it was weird , since she started to talk about that topic. She sort of awaited a response, so I said , " Maybe you should check with a doctor". For that she replied, " I went with my boyfriend ". I was like "Cool" and then talked about some practical stuff and left. I met her again a few days later and she had a smile when she saw me and i smiled back and I kept on walking. ( I had class). So I don't understand why she had to complain about her sickness and then mention her boyfriend... What do girls think about this?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• She considers you her friend. That is all.

• Thanks:) But why does she have to talk about her sickness , when I haven't even talked to her?

• I don't know. If you act to someone like they are your friend, at some point, they consider you a friend as well.
      Do you have an issue with her acting like your friend?

• ummm... the thing is whenever I see her randomly at University, she stares at me and giggles or smiles a lot... I feel un-easy coz I don't if she thinks I am a clown or something funny... Lol ;)

What Girls Said 8

• It's normal to find other people attractive while being in a relationship. There's nothing wrong or weird about it. I think you are just mistaking her friendliness for more. It doesn't sound like she flirted with you. Smiling at someone or looking at someone doesn't always imply attraction or more than a "I like you".

• Thanks :) I understand faithful girls and have immense respect for them. But why would she talk such a weird topic to me, when I haven't even talked to her?

• @Asker

Small talk, boredom, wanting to talk but not knowing what to say..

• If she didn't have a boyfriend, do you think she would be interested to date me?

• I think it's a little weird, but it was mostly just a way for her to know that you're aware she isn't available. You may be looking too deeply into things, as her 'stares' may not even be what you think they are.

• She was just in pain probably. Nothing more. :)
    No worries.

• My name is Donald Jessica. I am from sweden, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Dogo When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Dogo i was able to get my lover back after 48hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Dogo on these contact details below mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or mightybabadogospellroom@gmail. com call +2348106722608,

• No sound like she is prego

• She seems weird, or maybe comfortable with you. I wouldn't read too much into it!

• She is weird ;) Thanks for your comment :)

• Well... it's an issue of pregnancy maybe. The sickness, the boyfriend. She might have been considering it could have been your child if you guys did something together...

• haha... Lmao ;) Thanks for your comment :)

• She sounds absolutely psychotic. I'd stay away.

• haha... I think so ;)

• Sounds like someone who wants to play games... Ignore her "ways".